As a Stock Controller, your role is key to ensuring our customers get the products they want, vetting stock and ensuring it reaches our customers in top condition. The work you do quite literally controls the accessibility of our products
This role works on a 4 on 4 off nights basis (18:00 - 06:00)Apply
• Ensuring product movement through the DC is accounted for and controlled
• Investigating and resolving stock issues
• Managing and monitoring stock as required within guidelines to achieve business KPI's.
• Managing stock queries e.g. liaison with suppliers, expedite purchase orders.
• Manage returns and invoice queries.
• Generate reports for Warehouse Manager as required
• Manage internal systems to ensure integrity e.g.,. descriptions, units of measure
• Analysis of excess/obsolete stock.
• Ensure all paperwork is filed accurately & made available for any auditing purposes.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent team and communication skills
• PC literate MS office package
• Planning and organisational skills
On top of a competitive salary, we have a great bonus scheme available to all full-time employees, driven by your performance and discussed in your monthly one-to-one meeting with your line manager.
A 20% staff discount available across the products we sell, ranging from the newest video games, board games and collectables, to technology, clothing and home and garden products.
Modern facilities including free parking, free hot drinks (tea, coffee and hot chocolate), free fresh fruit and a cool chill out room kitted with the latest games, consoles and Netflix. We’re located right next to a KFC, McDonalds and Costa if that’s your cup of tea!
22 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays) and an incremental holiday allowance, with an extra day at 3 years service, another at 4, and another at 5
Staff events throughout the year.
Most importantly, we offer real career progression and truck loads of job satisfaction.