£13,974 - £18,845
As a Warehouse Administrator/OCP Admin, you will be responsible for the administration of all inbound and outbound activities, warehousing and distribution operations. This is an exciting and varied role and will require involvement in all areas of the day to day operation of the warehouse.
09:00 - 17:30, Monday - Sunday, working 5 days out of 7Apply
Organise paperwork of goods into the warehouse.
Order control processing
Completing and maintaining driver paperwork
·Ensure Proof of Delivery is recorded for each outgoing delivery.
Maintaining warehouse spreadsheets.
Assist stock control.
Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
Generate dispatch paperwork
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
· Ability to prioritise tasks and workload and manage own time constructively.
· Be able to work as part of a small team being both flexible and supportive.
· A good understanding and use of general office equipment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Office 365 (or alternatives) and communication tools as required.
· A good understanding of warehouse procedures and best practices.
· Experience of working within a warehouse setting.
On top of a competitive salary, we have a great bonus scheme available to all full-time employees, driven by your performance and discussed in your monthly one-to-one meeting with your line manager
A 20% staff discount available across the products we sell, ranging from the newest video games, board games and collectables, to technology, clothing and home and garden products
Modern facilities including free parking, free hot drinks (tea, coffee and hot chocolate).
22 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays) and an incremental holiday allowance, with an extra day at 3 years service, another at 4, and another at 5
Staff events throughout the year and an amazing Xmas party
Most importantly, we offer truck loads of job satisfaction